Each Zoe Lee shoe is carefully crafted with hand-selected materials textiles and leathers; over time, the appearance of the footwear is enhanced with a patina of wear meant to soften and enrich the natural beauty of the shoe. To maintain the architecture and finish of the shoe:
- Whenever possible, insert fitted, unvarnished wooden shoe trees to absorb moisture and odor for at least an hour after removal
- Clean leather with a soft cloth; occasionally apply a leather lotion and work into the surface using circular strokes
- Gently clean patent leather with a soft, moist cloth
- Spray a protectant on suede products before they are worn to avoid stains; occasionally repeat the application and clean with a brush if the shoe is soiled
- Avoid contact with water, oil, solvents, perfume, or other substances that may harm fine leather
- All printed leathers should not be touched or exposed to heat, especially after rain
- Keep shoes away from harsh sunlight and dust as they tend to weaken the leathers
- Place shoes in the cloth pouch provided and store in a cool, dry place and wipe down the soles of the shoes before placing back into the provided bag
- Please re-stuff the shoes when putting them in the box after use.
- For more information on shoe care, please refer to our recommended list of shoe cobblers.
We welcome any feedback you may have regarding the care and quality of the shoes.